Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stop overs and old friends

Well I made it to the third post. That is one more than 99% of bloggers.

Since I had to change planes somewhere in Asia to get to Denmark I decided to have a stop over in Hong Kong. Hong Kong must be the most crowded place on Earth. Any time on the street, you are pretty much bumping shoulders with someone else. Nobody seems to mind though. I guess you get used to it - living so close to people. I stayed with friends of mine in their apartment on the 43rd floor. The apartments are all close to each other so the effect is like living in a giant bee hive.
 Hong Kong is all about shopping and cheap food. Every touristy landmark has a shopping centre there and food stalls.  Also there are the markets with all the cheap knock off and all the weird sex toys you can fit in your suitcase!
Such as the Ladies Market and Temple Street Market.

The Peak, a beautiful tram car ride up the side of a mountain to see the view and..... a shopping centre.

On the second day I went to the big buddha

and it's shopping centre.
 Yes, that is a Starbucks.

Now onward and upward to Denmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment