Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I haven't even left yet

So I am leaving Australia for Denmark in less than two weeks to attend Aalborg University.
I thought I would be sad to leave the sunshine, but since we are having rain and floods, snow doesn't seem like a bad alternative.
I haven't checked if there is snow in Aalborg; I should probably do that right? I'll pack the night before anyway, like everybody does. But I felt very proud of myself when I bought a winter jacket on sale to take with me. See how organised I am?! One jacket, that I probably didn't need, yay!

But the big stuff is done
Visa - check! (it was close though - I had forgotten I needed a visa for a longer stay)  The Danish Consulate people were really friendly, I hope all of the Danes will be like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment